Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Carpe Diem Seven Days Before Christmas 2017 #3 white christmas


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at the third episode of our special feature in which we are counting down to Christmas. In these "Seven Days ..." we will explore themes that fit the time of year, so today I have another nice prompt for you. I have chosen the theme "White Christmas".

Dreaming of a white Christmas we do all I think and in sevral parts of the world that dream will become true, but in other parts of the world that will never happen. Here in my country, The Netherlands, we had already heavy snowfall last week, but it all has gone already. So we will dream again here about a White Christmas.


Ah ... that song, that dream ... to me that's part of the Christmas feeling. I hope you enjoyed listening to this cover sung by Andrea Bocelli.

snowflakes fall
the world becomes a wonderland
I wake up

© Chèvrefeuille

In this haiku, one from my archive, you can read that I awoke from a nice dream about a White Christmas or that it was reality ...

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7:00 PM (CET) and will remain open until December 26th at noon (CET). Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment