Sunday, September 17, 2017

Carpe Diem #1256 Grains of Sand


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I hope you have had a wonderful weekend. I can honestly say I had. After a very busy week at work I was glad to have the weekend off. However I was busy too in this weekend, because I am preparing our fifth anniversary next month. I hope that this first CDHK lustrum will be awesome. Of course I will try to make it a very festive month and I think I have succeeded.

This month it's all about Imagination Without Limits and for today's CD Imagination I have a wonderful image for you. I have found this image on Tumblr, but I couldn't retrieve the owner of it. So if you are the owner, or you know who the owner is, please let met know.

A Grain of Sand
gone
like sand grains
promises

© Chèvrefeuille (experimental haiku)

This CD Imagination is open for your submissions tonight at 7:00 PM (CET) and will remain open until September 24th at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new episode later on. You can find a preview at our CDHK Tumblr.


2 comments: