Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Carpe Diem #1254 stairs of nature


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at a new episode of "Imagination Without Limits", the theme for this month's CDHK. We have had already beautiful images that "triggered" you all to create wonderful poetry. Of course that's the goal and that's the same goal for today's CD Imagination.

This time I have a wonderful image for you which is taken somewhere in Portugal. It's a really nice image and I hope it will inspire you to create (again) nice poems. This image is taken by someone named Jan, but I couldn't retrieve him (or the owner of the photo). So if you are the owner of the photo or you know who the owner is, please let me know.

Stairs of Nature
By the way this photo I found on the Tumblr titled "bonitavista", for sure worth a visit.

stepping
into heaven
incense


© Chèvrefeuille (experimental haiku)

Maybe you have noticed that I am trying new ways to create haiku, I call it "experimental" haiku. I love to experiment with our beloved haiku ... it triggers me to use a minimum of words to sketch a scene. The above "experiment" looks in my opinion awesome, but what do you think of it?

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7:00 PM (CET) and will remain open until September 19th at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new episode later on. A preview of the next CD Imagination you can find at our CDHK Tumblr.


2 comments:

  1. Oops! I forgot to link-up! (Ken)

    challenging ascent
    knowledge comes with vantage gained
    each step a lesson

    the weariness of travel
    often has its own rewards

    https://rivrvlogr.wordpress.com/2017/09/18/challenging-ascent/

    ReplyDelete