- !!! NEW !!! Carpe Diem Haiku Kai Forum
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem Center of the Universe
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Prompt Suggestions
Friday, May 19, 2017
Carpe Diem Extra May 18th 2017 "sunflower" kukai
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
Recently I reminded you to send your haiku themed "sunflower" to our emailaddress. Several of you, my dear Haijin, visitors and travelers, have emailed me immediately after that reminder, but there are not enough haiku to make this kukai a success, so I have decided to prolong the time you can submit for the "sunflower" kukai.
You can submit your haiku (maximum 3 and only haiku) until June 1st 2017 10:00 PM (CET). Send your submission to our emailaddress: firstname.lastname@example.org please write sunflower kukai in the subject line.
Have a great weekend,
Chèvrefeuille, your host.