Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Carpe Diem Extra December 29th CDHK's own e-zine "Souchou"


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I am proud to present to you a new part of our Carpe Diem Haiku Family, our own e-zine "Souchou" (Japanese for "early morning") in which you can find articles, haiku, tanka and more. For this first edition (Volume 1 Number 0 try out) I have used publications from CDHK and I have enclosed a few new items.

Let me know what you think of this new part of our CDH-family. I hope to publish our first real number of "Souchou" upcoming spring and if it does become a success I will publish "Souchou" once per season, so "Souchou" will be published 4 times a year.

Namaste,

Chèvrefeuille, your host


PS. You can find "Souchou" ready for download at the left side of our Kai.

4 comments:

  1. This is very impressive, Chevrefeuille!
    Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait to read it. Should we subscribe? Thank you for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to subscribe Carol, you can download it for free. Haiku is my passion and I loveto create Carpe Diem.

      Delete
  3. A fantastic read, thanks once again for another great initiative Chèvrefeuille. Namaste

    ReplyDelete