- !! NEW NEW !! Celebrating Five Years Carpe Diem Ha...
- Carpe Diem September 2017 Imagination Without Limi...
- Carpe Diem's Library
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Prompt Suggestions
Thursday, May 7, 2015
Carpe Diem #724 a wandering crow
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
I have found a little bit time to create this episode ... It will not be a big episode ... only the haiku for today and the linking widget to link your haiku to CDHK.
a wandering crow
its old nest has become
a plum tree
(c) Basho (Tr. Jane Reichhold)
Asd I was preparing this episode, I first thought of his famous crow-haiku, but it turned out to be another wonderful, not so well known, haiku by the master.
During lack of time this episode no haiku by myself.
This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until May 10th at noon (CET). I will (try to) publish our new episode, white blossoms, later on.